Many people struggle with body image issues because of the excess fat in their bodies. Even if you follow a healthy diet and extreme workout regime but are unsuccessful in removing that layer of extra fat, you must seek help from Liposuction Surgery in Visakhapatnam. It is a great option for contouring your body as per your desire.
Based on your requirements, the doctor will decide the Liposuction Surgery cost in Vizag.
Liposuction surgery mainly targets many areas, such as the abdominal region, thighs, and hips.
Although it is not for someone who does not have a clear or realistic view, it might tent their perspective towards the result. It is necessary to know that each case is different hence different results.
You should know what to expect from the procedure beforehand and not build a fantasy. Be realistic and clear all your doubts from our surgeons.
Apart from discussing the result, you should also ask them about the after-care of liposuction surgery for quick recovery.
What Happens After Liposuction Surgery?
After you have undergone the liposuction surgery, there are good chances that you might feel mild discomfort, bruising, swelling, and redness. To ease the discomfort, our surgeons would also prescribe you some medications. We also highly recommend you wear a compression garment to decrease the swelling and also promote healing.
By the end of the first week, you will observe that the swelling is comparatively going down. However, you must still wear compression garments until the next four weeks or as the doctor instructs.
It might take up to six weeks for the swelling to go away properly. But within the first few days, you will be ready to return to work.
Will You Have Scars?
The doctor makes small incisions to remove the excess fat cells from the body during the liposuction surgery. The incisions are technically small or invasive, and the surgeon makes them in inconspicuous sites whenever possible. This technique makes them less noticeable. For better recovery, your surgeon and the staff member will give you some after-care instructions that you must follow at all costs. With the help of these incisions, you will be able to heal the incisions with minimal scarring.
How To Promote Healing And Speedy Recovery For Good Result?
With liposuction, you can get rid of a certain number of fat cells in the treatment for good. But it is necessary to know that the remaining fat cells might continue to store and grow in size if you do not take care of your overall health and weight. This is why it is necessary to maintain a good and healthy diet, especially in the starting healing phase. Drink a lot of water and participate in regular exercise to maintain your weight. A healthy lifestyle will also promote a speedy recovery and healing post-liposuction surgery. It will also help maintain your new look and boost your confidence and self-esteem to a new level. A healthy life will help you achieve your desired body with no complications.
VJ’s Cosmetic Surgery And Hair Transplantation Centre is a leading center that will help you achieve your desired body contouring with Liposuction without any complication.
Recovery Timeline With Liposuction Surgery
Liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic treatment options. With the process, technique, and approach of liposuction, everything has improved a lot. And that’s the increasing demand for Liposuction Surgery in Visakhapatnam and different parts of India. But, Why?
Additionally, the Liposuction Surgery Cost in Vizag is on the affordable side. On average, liposuction surgery costs around Rs 20,000. Undoubtedly, the price can vary depending on your requirements and what approach you are looking to get.
Keep realistic expectations from liposuction surgery
Well! It’s not just about getting the surgery; you need realistic expectations. Additionally, follow all the necessary demands of the surgeon throughout recovery to obtain the required results.
Recovery following Liposuction surgery
First 3 days after liposuction
- Make sure to wear the compression garment or elastic bandage on the treated area as it helps to reduce swelling and give it the necessary shape.
- On the surgical site, drains are placed to prevent fluid and no problem with healing. The doctor will tell you the exact time to take them out.
- Take pain medications to manage pain and soreness or any kind of discomfort.
- Don’t get involved in an unwanted activity that puts pressure on the body and affects recovery.
Week 1 to 2 after liposuction
- Through recovery, you need to take it slow and get enough rest. The pain and discomfort will likely go down in the 1st or 2 nd week.
- Although, most individuals feel like getting back to a normal regime within two weeks. But if your job demands you to be extra careful or requires more stress, you must take more time.
- During this entire time, wear compression garments for as much time as the doctor tells.
Week 3 to 6 after liposuction
- After 1 month, there’s no pain or soreness, but some swelling is normal.
- By now, you can see the necessary results and take extra care to ensure healing goes as planned.
- Only perform lightweight exercise regime.
- After six weeks, most of the patients can notice the desired results.
Recovery tips suggested by the cosmetic surgeon
Here are some essential recovery tips suggested by the cosmetic surgeon for better management:
- You need to make sure to eat the food properly and balance out the necessary nutrition. Additionally, include the right kind of fruits and veggies to keep the entire health properly balanced.
- You need to drink enough water so that the recovery goes with ease. If you want something different in terms of taste, add fresh fruit.
- You need to get enough rest, which means sleeping on time, so the body feels normal.
- Make sure to take a walk by doing light movement, take short walks, and don’t let the body get into any kind of strain.
- Ask for help and attend the follow-up checks scheduled by Dr. C Vijay Kumar.