You are not alone if you think you are having a bigger forehead because many people are also experiencing the same thing. You should not worry about it because this happens due to hair loss problems and the hair transplant is an effective solution for the hair loss problem.
There are numerous things which you can do to make your big forehead look smaller that are mentioned below:
- The person can contour the hairline.
- The person can use hair shadows by making an illusion of a small forehead.
- You can also apply coloured dry shampoos and so on.
With the help of these beauty tips, you can satisfy yourself with a temporary solution. But if you are the person who is looking for the permanent solution then continue reading this article. We are going to discuss how hair transplantation will help you in looking your huge forehead into a smaller one.
How hair restoration will make your forehead look smaller?
With the help of follicular unit extraction or follicular unit transplantation, you can make your forehead look smaller. These surgical procedures will be done by giving anaesthesia to the patient. The surgeon will first check whether you are eligible for the surgery or not. This surgery is for both men and women.
The surgeon will perform the surgery keeping the patient’s needs in mind. If the patient wants to bring the hairline forward then the surgeon will take out the hair from the donor site and transplant the hair in the front of the hairline. The surgeon usually takes the hair from the back of the scalp or either different parts of the body. So this means it is true that hair transplant surgery will help you in making your forehead look smaller.
Always remember for forehead reduction or lowering the hairline requires an experienced as well as skilled surgeon to perform the surgery. So you should be very careful while choosing a surgeon for you. The hair restoration surgery needs advanced surgical equipment which a surgeon should be having at his clinic. With the help of punch tools, needles, incisions and much more the surgeon is going to perform the surgery.
Experience at DR. VJS COSMETIC SURGERY & HAIR TRANSPLANTATION CENTRE
At DR. VJS COSMETIC SURGERY & HAIR TRANSPLANTATION CENTRE, we know that these surgical procedures are not meant for all. So that’s why our surgeon examines the patient before undergoing the hair transplant. Not only the surgeon but the staff members at our place are also skilled as well as experienced in their respective works. So the patient won’t be able to feel any discomfort during the surgeon. We are having well-furnished infrastructure as well as surgical equipment which will help you in getting the desired results.
If your hair is shed excessively and you are experiencing thinning or bald patches on the scalp then need not to worry. Hair transplant is the perfect solution for the hair loss problem. And this is not only for men but also for women as well. There are numerous reasons why a person loses its hair but you will also agree that stress is one of the major factors these days. If you want to know more about it then continue reading this article for knowing how stress affects the hair loss problem.
People are so busy in their life that they are not having time to relax and chill. One of the other problems such as relationship problems, financial crises, and much more will be affecting human life daily causing stress. Do you know taking too much stress will affect your health and you won’t be able to live a healthy and happy life? Because either your hair will turn from black to grey or fall excessively. If you are experiencing any of the problems it will be beneficial for you to consult the best doctor for yourself.
How stress affects hair loss?
A person can be suffering from any type of stress such as physical or mental and have to experience some side effects. But most of the time a person experiences hair loss problems only because it affects the quality of the hair or change in colour and so on. It is found out in many types of research that telogen effluvium and alopecia areata induced due to stress. You must be thinking about the mentioned terms right.
What is Telogen effluvium?
Telogen effluvium is the problem in which a person’s hair will fall out in a few months and also grow back within six to nine months. The person can recover from this disease as it is temporary.
What is Alopecia areata?
Alopecia areata is a type of disease in which white blood cell will attack the hair follicles which leads to shedding the hair within a few weeks. The hair which will fall leaves patches on the scalp of a person. This is very rampart and your shredded hair will not be able to grow on its own. For the alopecia areata, you need an expert for the treatment. The person has to undergo hair transplantation treatment to grow back the hair on the scalp.
But always remember that if you will continue taking stress then it can affect the transplanted hair too. So all you need to do is change your lifestyle and stop taking too much tension. Start doing meditation, yoga, exercises which will help you in relaxing your mind.
In 1939, with the single scalp hair, the first hair transplant took place in Japan. With each passing year, not only hospitals but the surgeon also developed the skills of doing the hair transplantation treatment effectively.
Hair transplant work or not?
Hair transplant works depending upon the situation of the patient. It will not work for the people mentioned below:
- A person experiencing hair loss due to medications or chemotherapy.
- Extensive thinning and baldness is there.
- The person is having thick scalps which involve scars due to injury.
Cost of the hair restoration?
The cost of the hair transplant treatment depends upon various factors mentioned below:
- Experience of the surgeon.
- Which method a person is choosing for the surgery.
- How many hair grafts surgeons are transplanting?
- Facilities provided by the hospital staff members.
- The location of the hospital.
How does the treatment work?
The surgeon will take hair from the back of the head or different parts of the body and transplant it into the area where the patient is facing a hair loss problem. Before starting the surgery the surgeon will give local anaesthesia to the patient which will numb the area. You can also get sedation if you don’t want to stay up during the surgery. There are two procedures which surgeon will advise you depending upon your condition mentioned below:
Follicular unit transplant is also known as follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS). This surgery will be done with the various steps taken by the surgeon mentioned below:
- The surgeon will remove the section of your scalp with the help of a scalpel.
- The surgeon will stitch the area from where the scalp was taken out.
- The surgeon will make a small hole with the help of a blade or needle where he will transplant the hair.
- The surgeon will insert hair into the punctured hole which is known as grafting.
- In the end, the surgeon will cover the head of the patient with a bandage.
Follicular unit extraction is performed by the surgeon through the various steps mentioned below:
- The surgeon will shave the area.
- The surgeon will be taking hair individually from the transplantation.
- The surgeon will create tiny holes in your scalp and insert the hair.
- The surgeon will cover the area with a bandage in the end.
Tips for Post hair surgery mentioned below:
- You should avoid washing your hair in the initial weeks after the surgery.
- You will start doing day to day activities within 3 days.
- Avoid combing your hair.
- Don’t wear hats or helmets.
- Do not go under the sun as it might damage your scalp.
- You are not allowed for a week or so to do heavy workouts.
One of the common questions asked by the patients undergoing hair transplant is, ‘How many hair grafts do I need?’ No doubt, this is the most important of the treatment to get successful and desirable results. In this blog, we are going to discuss the graft requirement in detail.
How many hairs in a hair graft?
Hair does not grow in one single hair grouping, instead, mostly the hair grows in groups of 1, 2, 3, or 4 hairs. These are known as grafts. When you visit the doctor for consultation, he will check the requirement for grafts and tell you how much you need to get the desirable results.
The patients undergo the treatment so that their quality is maintained. Roughly, to transplant the maximum graft in one day is around 4000 to 3000. Your surgeon will let you know which treatment plan will suit you the best. With FUT, you can get around 8000 hair transplanted in one day, and with FUT you can have 4000 hair transplanted in one day.
We are there for you to get the best results, and the hair grafts are transplanted safely. Most importantly, graft survival is an important aspect while giving the patient the treatment.
What factors are important to consider the graft requirement?
The total number of grafts the patient need depend on different factors such as:
- The degree of thinning the patient has
- The hair transplant technique used (FUT or FUE)
- The areas of baldness the patient would like addressed
- The quality of hair in the donor area
- Predicted future hair loss
We make sure to have an in-depth consultation with the patients as this allows us to have a better understanding of the reason for hair loss. The doctor will do different tests and procedures to find the root cause of the problem. This way, it allows the surgeon to prepare the best treatment plan for your condition.
During the consultation, the hairline is made so that it looks natural while transplanting the hair. The doctor will estimate the graft requirement so that the best possible results can be achieved. The detailed consultation allows us to have an accurate estimate of what needs to be done during the treatment.
How many hair grafts are considered for hair transplant?
On average, 2500 to 3000 grafts are considered average. It is not just about the placement of the hair grafts but where the grafts need to be placed. If you are facing hair loss in excess then this treatment is the best option for men and women.
Balding is one of those problems which affect the person’s confidence greatly. If you are that person who wants to look better and younger then you should undergo a hair transplant. This is the best treatment plan which makes it easier for the person to solve the hair loss issue. Different studies have shown that this treatment is the preferred solution for hair loss patients all over the world.
What happens during a hair transplant?
A hair transplant is the best treatment plan. During the surgery, the hair follicles are extracted from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to where hair growth is extremely less. With this treatment, the person’s appearance is improved. With just one session, the hair loss problem is solved once and for all.
Natural and permanent results
Without a doubt, there is no other treatment that is going to work in the same manner as hair transplantation. The hair follicles transplanted on the problematic area are going to grow like your natural hair. This means you will have a youthful look back. Most importantly, your confidence will be increased as you look attractive and the final results will be loved by everyone.
Bald spots and patches are filled perfectly
Any person who has bald patches or facing problems with thin hair can choose this treatment plan. This procedure includes 2 methods:
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
During FUE, the hair follicles are extracted individually or one by one from the back of the scalp. Once the surgeon has extracted the hair follicles with precision, they will be transplanted back to the problematic area.
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
In the FUT method, a strip of hair is extracted from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to where hair growth is extremely less.
No matter which method you choose or the surgeon recommends the results are going to be the best. Both of the methods provide natural and long-lasting results. Your appearance is going to be changed by undergoing the surgery. You will be able to see the initial hair growth within 3 months. To see the desired outcomes you need to wait for 8 to 12 months. Different studies have shown that no matter it is men or women, both of them can get the desired results and look attractive.
Consult the best surgeon
To make sure the surgery is done with precision and there is no problem during the treatment. You need to consult the best surgeon. The skilled and experienced surgeon makes sure the treatment is customized according to the problem you are facing.
Our surgeon will diagnose the reason for hair loss and accordingly suggest the treatment plan.
With medical hair restoration, many lives have been changed. New methods and materials are available to provide individuals with the help they need to get the hair growing. You do not have to worry about getting over the counter hair solutions because they won’t give you the desired results you are looking for.
Ideally, the best choice is to get in touch with the professionals and they can help you to solve the issue of hair loss. Your hair will grow the way you always wanted. Hair transplant treatment is a permanent solution to excessive hair loss.
What are your Hair Restoration options?
For men and women, the best way to get the results is by undergoing hair restoration surgery. Without a doubt, the treatment helps in giving permanent results. There is the option of Minoxidil which is also called Rogaine which works so that the hair growth increases.
Additionally, people can also consider the option of hairpieces and extensions. Dealing with hair loss is extremely difficult so it is essential to find a solution that is effective and reliable.
Permanent and effective hair solution
Whether it is about the eyebrow or scalp, many people are looking for surgical treatments for hair loss. During the hair transplant treatment, the surgeon will transplant the hair follicles from one part of the scalp and then transplant them to another part of the scalp which has less hair.
No doubt, this procedure is extremely effective and reliable.
Its effectiveness is more because during the surgery the patient’s hair is taken from the back of the scalp and then transplanted to where hair growth is less.
- The surgery is going to create a natural look and this will reduce the risk of rejection.
- This procedure can be used by identical twins easily.
- The hair transplantation is highly effective because it gives permanent solutions. The hair growth will be normal which means you can style your hair the way you want them to. Moreover, the hair can be washed in the same manner. You can even color them or trim them the way you used them with your natural hair.
Just make sure you give enough time to the scalp to heal properly. This way the hair growth will not be affected in any manner. Follow your surgeon’s guideline so that the healing is on-time and you get to see the final results.
Consult the best surgeon
To make sure you get a suitable treatment plan so that the hair loss issue is addressed, you need to get in touch with the experts.
A hair transplant is one of the best solutions to hair loss for both men and women. In case, you are losing too much hair from your scalp, you need to get an examination to know the reason behind this condition. Only then, you will be able to get the right treatment on time. Otherwise, you will experience complete baldness at your scalp, and then it would be difficult to regrow the hair on a completely bald scalp.
We will address the basic concepts of hair transplants to provide you complete information.
- The follicle is considered a single strand of hair. A follicle community normally found in the skin is referred to as a follicular unit or a graft. Depending on males, this follicular unit may have 1 to 6 follicles. The maximum corruption is 2-3.
- There is a persistent region (which is why people will not totally lose hair due to baldness) and an early miniature region on the scalp (from which hair is prone to baldness). A total of 100000 hair grafts on the scalp of an adult is expected, of which about 75000 are temporary and 25,000 permanent. The typical permanent region on the back of a scalp is around the neck and ears (but under the crown and the humps on the side).
- Androgenetic Alopecia is not a disorder. It is a naturally occurring phenomenon that occurs in different degrees to all people.
- The development of baldness will not interrupt the hair transplant. DHT opioid blocking, Finasteride does. Note also to contact the doctor for detailed information.
- During hair transplantation, no discomfort occurs. This operation is rather quick and the patients are all right only after the treatment is done. No admission is required. They just have to follow instructions that are given by a surgeon for better recovery.
- A hair transplant is a difficult procedure that involves expertise that is consistent for the working team.
- Hair Fall is not the same as baldness. Hair Fall is the source of hair removal after it has evolved to create smaller, standard hair strokes in the regular hair process. However, in baldness, the hair follicles thin out and gradually vanish because of their susceptibility to the effects of dihydrotestosterone(DHT) within the body.
- When performed in the right way, hair transplantation has no side effects at all.
- An individual will wait at least 6-12 months to see the complete effects of the operation. It’s not a satisfying operation overnight. But it’s still worth waiting.
- During the evaluation of criteria and outcomes, some individuals have entirely different head measurements, hair calibers, donor lengths, etc.
Hair loss condition is typically caused by severe causes such as cancer, hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition, and so on. That means a person must also use a more radical treatment, such as a hair transplant. Hair transplant treatment not only adds to the quality of hair but also reduces the risk of baldness in the future.
This article will clear all your doubts related to hair transplantation.
Will a hair transplant work?
Hair transplantation is a procedure during which hair follicles are transferred from one section of the body to another or bald areas. The simplest approach to fix pattern baldness is known. The amount of beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes can also be improved with a hair transplant. Hair transplantation has a tradition dating from the 1930s.
- The hair transplantation area has grown significantly since that time. Various hair transplant procedures, each with its own specific features and objective outcomes, have been created.
- A hair transplant is much more successful than utilizing over-the-counter hair repair medications as well as treatments. The success rate is impressive, with significant changes in hair growth for people who are subject to this procedure.
- Nevertheless, not everybody will get a hair transplant. The effectiveness or failure of a hair transplant operation relies mostly on the surgeon’s expertise or know-how. It often refers to the thickness or thinness of the hair of the individual.
- Hair transplantation often provides the greatest outcomes if hereditary pattern baldness or illness are the sources of hair loss. If you, for example, have lost your hair from a food shortage, your diet will be improved and medicines will be taken instead of hair surgery.
Is hair transplant a permanent remedy to hair loss?
The fast reaction is yes. A hair transplant has demonstrated to be a longtime remedy to the hair loss problem. That is because hair follicles are inserted in the lean or balding areas of the body from the donor region. The transplanted hair has little influence from dihydrotestosterone (DHD), a hormone that can induce hair loss. As a consequence, transplanted hair development is not inhibited.
Nonetheless, if the patient may not receive adequate treatment or if he or she is sick, the transplanted hair will fail. A number of factors, such as the skill of the practitioner, personal records, and aftercare standard, rely on the effectiveness of the operation. The transplanted hair can, as with natural hair, often dilute due to aging.
Hair transplant results and possible adverse effects
If correctly done, hair transplant surgery shall be deemed healthy. You will also make sure that you have a professional and competent surgeon. Usually, less than a day is needed for the entire procedure. The manner in which each person responds to hair surgery is special. Therefore, the healing period and possible accident severity differ between people.
When we hear about hair cloning, it makes us wonder how it works or what results you can get with the treatment. Hair cloning is the means of transferring the cloned hair to another area and this has been considered as the ideal choice for hair loss.
An effective method like hair transplant is considered the ideal choice for hair loss and the patient can effectively get the results they want.
Research on Cloning
Cloning is referred to as ‘Replicate’. The concept is taken from the Greek word ‘Branch’. The method is used to insert a bud into the bark of a plant that reproduces the new plant. The first known example of cloning a lamb that was replicated and then fertilized and then offspring was achieved.
In recent times, the field of tissue engineering has shifted its focus towards cloning methods and the aim is given to produce hair follicles. Different companies explore the new method of producing new hair growth and then cell therapy is used.
Cost of Hair Cloning with Stem Cells
The total cost of the treatment is difficult to know and when the stem cell along with other hair cloning options can become legal. With different procedures, new methods are used and the cost of hair transplantation decreases.
Additionally, it can be difficult to know about the details such as knowing about the hair loss types which can be treated with hair cloning. With time, it is thought a wider group of patients can get the benefit of their hair loss issue.
Hair Cloning Studies
The basic idea is the method of extracting the hair follicles from the back of the scalp and then growing specific cells within the laboratory which results in regenerating the new hair follicles and then transplanting them into the scalp.
Different clinical studies are being done to know about the treatment working and the way grafts need to be transplanted.
Can Hair Transplantation be realized with Stem Cells?
Early studies conducted this to effectively check the process of hair regrowth and the ways cells are implanted. This is referred to as cloning, stem cell hair transplantation, or follicular proliferation will result in accurate expressions.
The cloning process helps to check the similarities which result in transferring the collected follicles from one part of the scalp and then transplanting them to the bald area. The hair grows effectively because of the way they are transplanted by the surgeon.
If you have any doubts regarding the treatment then make sure to get in touch with the surgeon. He will give you detailed information on what needs to be done and how hair loss can be treated effectively. Book your consultation for more information.
Hair fall, 30 to 40% of the global population faces it at least once in their life. This condition even leaves some people in trauma because of its effects on the personality of the person. If we talk about men, a very few of them embrace it, while others choose the option of Hair Transplant.
1. Shampoo:- We shampoo our hair every now and then and this can be a major cause of the hair fall. The frequency of the hair wash should be dependent on the type of the scalp, for example, if the dry scalp is washed again and again can cause the further dryness of the scalp and can lead to hair fall and if an oily scalp is not washed at least thrice a week can damage the hair. Moreover, your shampoo should be free of harsh chemicals such as sulfate. For men it is recommended to use a shampoo with DHT blockers
2. Conditioner:- A good conditioner can help you to keep the health of your hair good. The conditioner contains Amino acids in it, which nourishes the hair follicle and the strand.
3. Diet:- Diet plays the main role in keeping hair healthy. Because, external factors like shampoo and conditioner can not give nutrition to the hair. So, you should consume a healthy and balanced diet every day. Your daily food should contain biotin and omega fatty acids in it, which you can get in tomatoes, egg yolk and nuts. Exercise is also important for the health of hair. Regular exercise keeps the blood flowing into every part of the body and blood delivers oxygen and nutrition which is very important for the scalp.
4. Chemical Treatments:- Undergoing various chemical treatments on hair damages it because of the harsh chemicals and high temperatures like straightening, purming, colouring and curling. So you lower the practices of these kinds of treatments on your hair.
5. Oiling:- Oiling of the scalp once a week is very important. It smoothes the hair strands and increases the blood flow in the scalp. You should choose the oil which suits you and should cover the hair with a shower cap so that pollution and dirt does not harm your hair and wash the hair after 2 hours.
6. Trim the hair:- You should trim your hair after every 6 to 8 weeks for the growth of hair. Firstly long hair is hard to manage and mostly hair gets dead ends regularly which hinders its growth.
7. Stress:- Stress is the biggest enemy of hair. More stress can even lead to baldness and even other health problems. It is better to control the stress levels earlier. It is easier said than done. Meditation and yoga are the best solution for fighting stress and should be practised regularly.