Breast Augmentation and Liposuction Surgery: Can both of these be done together?
With age, appearance and overall well-being take a shift. In some cases, that shift can occur with weight loss, other health issues & even before aging hits. The given scenario can affect the person’s self-confidence and self-esteem to a great level. If you don’t feel good about yourself, it’s time to make the most of cosmetic surgery. Indeed! This is what everyone is going through.
Most women even have thoughts about the liposuction and breast augmentation in Vizag. But is it possible to combine both approaches? Well! Let’s read more about the same.
Liposuction and Breast Augmentation: Combined Approach
YES! Both approaches can be combined.
Well, Is it that simple?
There’s a catch to it!
Both the procedures can be combined if you are a suitable candidate to enjoy the results. To be a good candidate, there are several things you need to keep in mind:
- Have realistic expectations
- Prepare yourself properly for the surgery
- Know about the entire procedure
- Know the way to manage the results
- Go through the recovery as suggested
So, to undergo breast augmentation and Liposuction Surgery, you need to get all the necessary information from the cosmetic surgeon.
What happens during breast augmentation?
For breast augmentation or breast enhancement, several things require your attention. Indeed! It’s important to have the desired aesthetic goals properly taken care of. The extent of the procedure depends upon the following:
- Incision pattern that you have gone for
- Type of implant selected
For breast augmentation, you can opt between the choice of silicone or saline implant to have the expected results you have been looking for. Make sure you ask the total time required to perform the surgery.
What happens during liposuction?
With liposuction, there are several factors that need to be considered:
- How much fat removal?
- What type of technique required to perform surgery?
- What happens during the large volume when fluid injected into the problematic area?
The right approach and ensuring the blood vessels are properly contracted help the entire fat removal process with utmost safety. Your overall mental and physical health needs to be in the best shape to enjoy the desired results. Being realistic with your expectations is the way to manage everything. Some of the areas for which liposuction makes an appropriate choice are:
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
How to prepare for cosmetic surgery?
Here are some necessary tips that you need to follow:
- Make sure to drink enough water
- Do not drink alcohol
- Make sure that you eat good quality food filled with all essential nutrients and vitamins
- You must properly set up your recovery room to ensure you feel all comfortable.
- Make sure to follow all necessary suggestions given by the cosmetic surgeon Dr. C Vijay Kumar and attend the follow-ups from time to time.