Post Views: 1,655
A hair transplant is one of the best solutions to hair loss for both men and women. In case, you are losing too much hair from your scalp, you need to get an examination to know the reason behind this condition. Only then, you will be able to get the right treatment on time. Otherwise, you will experience complete baldness at your scalp, and then it would be difficult to regrow the hair on a completely bald scalp.
We will address the basic concepts of hair transplants to provide you complete information.
- The follicle is considered a single strand of hair. A follicle community normally found in the skin is referred to as a follicular unit or a graft. Depending on males, this follicular unit may have 1 to 6 follicles. The maximum corruption is 2-3.
- There is a persistent region (which is why people will not totally lose hair due to baldness) and an early miniature region on the scalp (from which hair is prone to baldness). A total of 100000 hair grafts on the scalp of an adult is expected, of which about 75000 are temporary and 25,000 permanent. The typical permanent region on the back of a scalp is around the neck and ears (but under the crown and the humps on the side).
- Androgenetic Alopecia is not a disorder. It is a naturally occurring phenomenon that occurs in different degrees to all people.
- The development of baldness will not interrupt the hair transplant. DHT opioid blocking, Finasteride does. Note also to contact the doctor for detailed information.
- During hair transplantation, no discomfort occurs. This operation is rather quick and the patients are all right only after the treatment is done. No admission is required. They just have to follow instructions that are given by a surgeon for better recovery.
- A hair transplant is a difficult procedure that involves expertise that is consistent for the working team.
- Hair Fall is not the same as baldness. Hair Fall is the source of hair removal after it has evolved to create smaller, standard hair strokes in the regular hair process. However, in baldness, the hair follicles thin out and gradually vanish because of their susceptibility to the effects of dihydrotestosterone(DHT) within the body.
- When performed in the right way, hair transplantation has no side effects at all.
- An individual will wait at least 6-12 months to see the complete effects of the operation. It’s not a satisfying operation overnight. But it’s still worth waiting.
- During the evaluation of criteria and outcomes, some individuals have entirely different head measurements, hair calibers, donor lengths, etc.